7 Series Ex d Luminaire
The Petrel 7 series family is available with both high efficiency LED and Traditional Fluorescent light source technology. The entire range is rated with IP66 ingress protection and is certified to Zone 1/21.
Self-contained emergency versions of all sizes are also available.
A Safety Shower range of products completes the 7 series offer.
- Zone 1/21 Rated
- Temperature range of -20° to + 55° C
- Low maintenance LED Light source available
- Up to 5 year Extended Warranty.
- 1’ 2’ 4’ & 5’ versions available
- Simple robust and user friendly design
- Marine Grade Aluminium end caps suitable for off shore applications.
- Motion Sensor options available.
- 7 Series Ex db op is LED Luminaire
- 7 Series Ex db Fluorescent Luminaire
- 7 Series Ex db op is LED Safety Shower Luminaire
High efficiency Zone 1 and Zone 21 LED Luminaire in both standard and emergency formats for use in hazardous areas. A range of sizes from 1-5ft with light output up to 6,675 Lumens.
Certified for use in Zone 1, 21, 2, 22 this is a modern and versatile range of luminaires. The high quality corrosion resistant aluminium body and stainless steel frame gives excellent durability and portability in any Zone 1 & 2 hazardous environment. The LED light engine provides a long service life which is virtually maintenance free.
- Low maintenance high efficiency LED light source
- Energy efficient control
- 1’, 2’, 4’ and 5’ versions
- Robust long life Zone 1 enclosure
- Motion sensor option
- Standard and emergency variants
II 2 GD Ex db op is II* Gb T6
Ex tb op is IIIC T85°C Db
High efficiency Zone 1 and Zone 21 T8 Luminaire in both standard and emergency formats for use in hazardous areas. A range of sizes from 1-6ft with light output up to 12,400 Lumens. *Subject to lamp choice
Extremely versatile, allowing a wide range of lamps to be fitted from 8W to 70W. Emergency models are fitted with integral batteries (3 hour duration) and charging units for ease of fitting and maintenance. Manufactured from impact resistant polycarbonate and high specification marine grade aluminium, the fitting is supplied anodised and painted.
- Can be used in high ambient temperatures (up to 55°C 8w 52°C)
- 230v 50/60Hz as Standard Check for alternative voltages
- -20°C to +55°C (subject to lamp and ambient temperature combinations, ask for details)
- 8w (T5), 18w, 36w, 58w, 70w (T8) (Lamps not provided)
II 2 G Ex db IIB/IIC Gb T*
Ex tb IIIC T* Db
Petrel’s latest safety critical luminaire designed for Safety Shower applications where reliability and longevity are paramount to employee safety.
Featuring the industry trusted zone 1/21 enclosure suitable for IP66 applications combined with a unique LED technology designed for a sustained green light output. The 7 Series’ design is particularly suited for wet environments due to having minimal areas where ingress can occur. The specially designed LED module ensures the green light output is consistently maintained and will not fade or deteriorate with excessive heat or UV from extended outdoor exposure. The green LED light is perfectly suited to illuminate critical safety showers and guide personnel safely into areas where first aid wash down can be self-administered. This is particularly useful in ensuring visual acuity in unfortunate events where vision may be impaired due to chemical, dust or debris contamination in the eyes. In these cases, time to administer first aid is critical. The Petrel Shower Light ensures workers can locate and access these vital shower stations during such emergency situations. For further security and safety, the Petrel Shower Light is also available in a self-contained emergency variant ensuring safety showers remain visible for 3 hours even if mains power has failed. With the vast range of chemicals, compounds and potentially hazardous dusts being used in manufacturing processes, safety showers and their illumination remain vitally important in ensuring employee safety.
II 2 GD Ex db op is II* Gb T6
1028X IECEx CML140012X
IECEx CML 17.0018X